BONSERNEWS.com – Viral Today!. If the government has plans to issue the latest sharia retail State Bonds (SBN), namely Retail State Sukuk (SR) or Retail Sukuk series SR018.
Even though it is a sharia investment product, SR018 can be purchased by all individual investors who are Indonesian citizens/WNI regardless of religious or belief background.
According to the (temporary) schedule for the issuance of Retail SBN 2023 published by the Ministry of Finance, investors can buy SR018 during the offering period which will take place on 3 – 29 March 2023.
Also Read: Regarding the Russia-Ukraine War, NATO is worried that China will assist Russian weapons in this war
Referring to the previous series of Retail State Sukuk Information Memorandum, namely SR017, the following definitions and abbreviations related to the issuance of Retail Sukuk:
– Paying Agent : Bank Indonesia which performs the function as agent for paying Reward/Coupon and/or Retail State Sukuk Nominal Value from the Government, and pays Reward/Coupon and/or Series Retail State Sukuk Nominal Value to Series Retail State Sukuk Owners in accordance with the provisions of the SBSN Law.
Also Read: For Christians, Today Commemorates Ash Wednesday, What Is That? The following are greeting words to welcome Ash Wednesday
– Administration Agency/Central Registry: Bank Indonesia, which functions as an administrative agent, to carry out administrative activities which include, among other things, registration of ownership, clearing and settlement of Retail State Sukuk in accordance with the provisions of the SBSN Law.
– Akad : Written agreement that does not conflict with sharia principles and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
– Ijarah contract: Contract in which one party acting alone or through a representative, leases the right to an asset to another party based on the agreed rental price and rental period.
– Ijarah Asset To Be Leased Contract: Ijarah contract in which the Ijarah Asset To Be Leased Object has already been specified, and some of the Objects Ijarah Assets To Be Leased existed at the time the contract was made, but the delivery of the entire object Ijarah Assets To Be Leased in the future according to the agreement.
– State Revenue and Expenditure Budget (APBN): The annual financial plan of the government of the Republic of Indonesia approved by the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia.
– SBSN assets: State-Owned Goods in the form of land and/or buildings as well as other than land and/or buildings and SBSN financing objects in the form of Government Projects that have economic value, which are used as the basis for issuing SBSN.
– Perception Bank/Post : Commercial banks and post offices appointed by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia to receive non-import state revenue deposits, which include tax revenue, domestic excise, and non-tax revenue.